- 200 g tri-coloured quinoa
- 1 aubergine
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 lime (washed)
- 15 g of mint
- 1 bunch of radishes (with the green tops)
- 1 tbsp of mild harissa paste
- 100 g feta
- 75 ml of harissa-lime dressing
- Prepare the quinoa according the packaging instructions and let it cool down.
- Cut the aubergine into 1/2 cm rounds. Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a large frying pan and fry the aubergine for 5 minutes until golden brown. Turn halfway through cooked. Leave to cool.
- Grate the zest of the lime. Pull the mint leaves from the stalks and finely chop. Cut the radishes into quarters and finely chop the radish tops.
- Mix half the mint, the radish leaves and the lime zest with 1 tbsp of the mild harissa paste and 1 tbsp of olive oil and combine with the quinoa, season to taste.
- Crumble the feta cheese.
- Spoon the quinoa salad onto the plates, divide the aubergine and radishes over the plate. Pour over the harissa-lime dressing and sprinkle the crumbled feta and the rest of the mint on top.